cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to afford this week, will it effect my rewards?

tylerdetox
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hello everyone,
I had alot go on this month and ultimately cannot afford to pay for my service this week, however will be resuming my service the following Friday. I'm concerned that my loyality, referal and community rewards will be affected by this.

I'm just wondering if they will be affected by this. Please let me know.

Thanks everyone !
2 REPLIES 2

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Should only impact your autopay reward. Here's the details: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164. It does seem you will have to pay the full amount of the plan as your rewards will have been "suspended" when payment was missed and won't be added until the renewal following reinstatement.

When you reactivate remember to reboot your phone after logging out of your account after making the payment.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
No worries you have 90 days to top up after 90 days account get suspended 1 week delay won't be issue
You won't get autopay reward since you will making one time payment next week but you won't lose other rewards after that you can setup again auto pay then then next top up u will rewarded again
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.