cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access PM account online - Page expired?

kluber21
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've been trying to log on to my PM account online for a few days now. After I enter my login credentials, I keep getting this "page expired" error message. This pops up as soon as I press enter so I don't think it's a timeout error. 

I'm not sure why this is happening or how to fix it... Any suggestions? 

Screenshot_20221024-140249.jpg

Things I've tried that didn't work: 

• Changing from wifi to mobile data 
  • Changing my region settings on the homepage 
  • Trying to access the page on multiple days 
10 REPLIES 10

oshax
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Actually the issue in this thread is indeed a bug and has been ongoing since the major changes to the portal. It's an unfortunate coincidence that the site is down today when I posted this

@oshax wrote:

I have the same problem on Chrome, android. This is a bug with the new portal and they need to fix it

@oshax  today , this is not a bug but just site is down.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/OPEN-ISSUE-Systems-Outage-Update/td-p/8...

oshax
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have the same problem on Chrome, android. This is a bug with the new portal and they need to fix it

kluber21

For whatever reason, I still can't get this to work on my phone but I was able to find a desktop and log on without issue. Doesn't make any sense why it doesn't work on my phone lol but at least I'm in now... 

kluber21

This did not work on my mobile device unfortunately. 

@kluber21   try to use Incognito mode. 

Click on the 3 dots and select Incognito tab and then access My Account via that Incogntio tab

kluber21

Are you doing that on desktop? I don't have access to that right now... I tried pulling down to refresh the page in my mobile browser and "reconfirming the submission" (didn't work) as well as just going back to the sign-in page and trying again (also didn't work). 

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hit the backpage arrow and try again.  This works for me every time. 😁

kluber21

Thank you for the quick response. I just tried both of those and neither worked for me unfortunately. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@kluber21 Hi try a different browser in secret or incognito mode reboot your device and try to sign in again

Need Help? Let's chat.