cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Process Payment

LydiaVeldhuize1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been unable to process payment for the past few weeks. My card is fine, and has been used for several other things in this time. 

My account was on autopay up to now. It says my services are on hold due to the expiration of my subscription. I have tried changing cards, going incognito, clearing browser history, and nothing seems to work. Every time, I will get this message: Sorry, we're not able to process your payment at this time. Please try again later.

12 REPLIES 12

Ox

I had the same problems. My problem was caused by the browser. I used firefox, not working; then tried microsoft edge, not working; finally, the chrome worked.

RodM1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

update to that i got 45 dollars worth of cards added them and it still wont accept my payment as it wants to use my old card still. Also i just suffered a power outage and im my work phones limited data to enter in the 12 digit codes what a hassle this has been

RodM1

Update I got the cards the store only had the 5$ scannable card so i gotta enter in a 12 digit code 9 times to pay my bill...why does it need to be this difficult just use stripe to handel your payments or something and pay the fee. Im sure their add credit card option works.

@RodM1 

I am a real person, a real PM customer like you 🙂

RodM1

Yeah I filled out that id have to do that in my survey feedback oddly enough. I apreciate the quick response to me on that. Are You a real person or a chatbot Softech Im curious?

@RodM1 

So, you just need to pay to resume service?  You can get a voucher from SDM/London Drug/711/Shell and then load the voucher using *611 on your phone (or 1.855.4PUBLIC from another phone) to resume service first and then try updating the card again later

RodM1

Appreciate it i authorized the person to fix it with the system currently in place. I hope its done soon ive been trying to get this taken care of i broke my phone and need it for a 2fa situation to use amazon to get a new phone and canceled my credit card which is why it went off but i have a new one it just wont accept it i need to enter the new credit card details not my old one as that wont work but id rather upload my credit card files to the website and not a direct message for obvious reasons. I feel like this ticket will be useless with the information they have now. Id just like to update the card to a new one pay my bill have the phone working so i can receive the 2fa to buy a phone. I hate that this is this much of a hassel

@RodM1 

Chatbot ticket is having some problem, Please use direct message instead:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

RodM1

I got the same issue and cant get the chatbot to submit a ticket.

Jonathan847

I was getting the same thing trying to add my debit credit card, The only way I was able to fix it was to start a chat with the bot and then submit a ticket.  Support was able to add it and got everything fixed.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@LydiaVeldhuize1    if you have been unable to pay for the past few weeks, did you also try to update with different cards instead?

A quick way to get your service going first is to get a voucher from SDM/711/Shell/London Drug, then load the voucher using *611

Also, please open a ticket with support using message to see if they can find out what's the issue with the credit card and ask them to add the card for you.  Message them at:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@LydiaVeldhuize1  

Auto pay can fail

To make payment and reactivate plan .if you know 4 digit PIN number to account  *611 . Or with  a voucher and *611  no PIN is needed . You can also do this by by calling 18554PUBLIC . To get services working and worry about log in afterwards and update credit card if necessary .

If you  still have service and your plan renews today / tomorrow you can ignore this suspended (on hold) notice

Need Help? Let's chat.