cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Download App Even Though I Have an iPhone 15 Running iOS 17.4.1

M8t3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi everyone, I'm incredibly frustrated as I wanted to move over from Fido to Public, having heard great things. I was able to complete all steps for pre-activation UP UNTIL I was asked to "Scan this QR code to quickly download the app and finalize your eSIM activation." I've scanned the QR Code and attempted to download the app from the app store on my  iPhone 15 iOS 17.4.1 with no luck.

Each time it spins to indicate that the app is downloading and then it'll ask for my Apple ID login midway through...over and over again.

Any help would be appreciated as my payment has already gone through...

10 REPLIES 10

@M8t3   Have you tried just going to the app store, searching for Public Mobile, and downloading the app that way?

HI @M8t3 

I agree it is an Apple store problem.  At least reboot your phone, and try download the app from a different wif

if that does not work still, check with Apple store, they are nice, they would help

M8t3

No

M8t3

Set to Canada. Phone is from Canada. I'm Canadian.

M8t3

Yes, multiple times, and yes

M8t3

Why would I contact Apple? I have no issues with my app store--it's working just fine for every other app I've downloaded and updated...

Burlrob

Hopefully you contacted Apple for help with your Apple App Store issues. 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@M8t3 yea for to the Play store and click on your avatar. 

- settings

-general 

- account preferences  to see if it's set to another country. Where did you buy the phone from? Did you recently move to Canada?

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@M8t3  Is there any possibility your phone is linked to an App Store other than Canada?

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

May sound dumb but...  have you rebooted your phone? Do you have a good connection to WiFi?

Need Help? Let's chat.