cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Cancel Subscription

wmd800
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a package and planned to transfer my Koodo number to the new account. However, I realized that the service has poor roaming support for SMS and calls, which is essential to me as I am currently in the U.S. I canceled the transfer, but I am now locked out of my account due to an infinite loading loop, and the app is prompting me to buy a new package. As a result, I am unable to manage my account.

I would like to cancel my service and request a refund, as I have not used it.

Thank you for your assistance.

3 REPLIES 3

@wmd800 

before you go...can you elaborate on why you wanna leave PM. I've used my PM service while in US with success. You can get a Canada / US plan as your regular plan or you can get a regular Canada only plan...then get a 15 Day US Roaming add-on. For best talkability, you just need a volte ready cellhone that's on the PM whitelist of volte enabled phones. I have an iPhone SE 2020 and it works great while in US for both SMS / MMS, talk and data while south of Canadian border. There are many PM "snowbird" customers who report ease of operation in US.

wmd800
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you!

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@wmd800  use the direct link below to send a message to Public Mobile customer service representative for assistance. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.