cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ugh - need help

jstyles1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I just opened an account for my mom

And decided to charge my credit card and use my billing address, which the same for my personal public mobile account and now I am getting to the following message 

- “we’ve noticed you have an active public mobile service and would like to confirm your full access.” When I enter confirm for full access to get the 6 digit code 

it takes me to confirm your identity and another message says you’re logging in from an unknown device. To confirm it’s you enter 6 digit code sent to and to the new phone number I’ve created for mom. 
but she’s not getting a text because her isn’t activated yet. What do I do?

also I’ve been charged on credit card 

5 REPLIES 5

Deadaleth

None of the above worked for me.  I kept my phone on, and popped the Public SIM card out, and put my FIDO sim in, got the code.  I also had to reply "YES" to a text message from FIDO to permit the transfer of my account so it was good I did, else the transfer never would have happened.

@Adan4745 

Try these workarounds, it could bypass the SMS in linking My Account with EverSafe ID

1. Reset your password to self service account. Once reset, sign in again with new password. Might be able to receive 2FA via email instead to gain access.
    (!!!You will need to click Resend Code and then Send email to trigger the 2FA to email)
  2. Potential workaround (for some): If you don't have access to SMS OTP, try entering an incorrect OTP code 4 times. For some individuals, this is giving the option of an email instead.

If none of those workarounds helps,  please open ticket with support and have them to help in this situation:

Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Adan4745

I have the same issue. It still not giving me a send to email option 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@jstyles1  Tab the box that says this is a trusted device when putting the code in

add hit resend a few time or out in any code a few time and it should give option to send email instead 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jstyles1 if you put your mom's sim in a phone, does it connect to PM network?

for the 2FA code, on the screen, click Resend code then check if  Send email option is there

E_ResendCode_Watermarked.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.