cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USIM still not received.

ssabtul
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered a public mobile sim before and it didn't arrive for over a month, so I contacted you guys and one staff said you would resend it. But it's been another month since you said, and it still hasn't arrived. The order numbers for the SIM cards are 336437 and 341016, respectively.

What happened to the SIM cards I ordered?

12 REPLIES 12

@eyye yes, usually they will as long as you have a receipt  You can ask them specifically for that. In fact you can ask them if they will reimburse if you buy from Amazon, which is sold by Public Mobile and the price is $4.99

Here are where you can get the sim :

eyye
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The price at store is double, will they reimburse all paying to the store or we will lose more?

eyye

I'm sorry to see you have not received the sim card yet. As you may have observed on the website the sim card purchases are non-refundable

That's what they answer the ticket

eyye

I did but they said sim card is none refundable

@eyye   PM has been good with reimbursement if they agree on it.  You have the message to prove.  This process has been done without problem.

eyye

can still be trust?

eyye

What if they do not reimburse?

eyye

I first ordered on April 25th. And they re-ordered for me on May 15th. None of them arrived. So bad

@eyye   but you need the sim card? if so, did you ask them to resend  you another one? or ask them to let you buy from stores in person and let them reimburse you the extra cost?

eyye

I have the same problem and submit a ticket then they told me it's non refundable

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@ssabtul  Posting here in the community is where other customers/members like you help out each other.

If public mobile representatives are required to be contacted (and in your case that is who you need to message), go to your envelope at the top right of the community page, start a new PRIVATE message (not to be posted here on the community), address it to CS_Agent. This goes directly to Public Mobile employees.  Seems like you did this successfully before?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ssabtul   sorry, you need to message them again.  This time , don't ask them to resend, instead, ask them to send let you buy in store (Telus/Koodo) and have the to reimburse you the extra cost

Need Help? Let's chat.