cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USELESS CUSTOMER SERVICE Setup

Darren71
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why does Public Mobile make it so difficult to find simple customer service via Online or by Phone.  Talking to a stupid Bot and then submitting a ticket doesn't help to solve a current problem, it only prolongs the issue.  I wish companies would drop the stupid bots and go back to real customer service.

9 REPLIES 9

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Darren71 

I understand what you had going through.  PM online support is used to save operation cost and pass the saving to their subscriber.

popping_0-1673213810477.png

PM support system is not bad after you learn to how it works. 

PM member helping member support system let you quickly get a response without waiting on the phone for long time.

When your issue requires access to your access.  Member will help to create a support ticket to get the help of a CS Agent who is PM employee.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Darren71 

Yes the preferred method of contacting customer support is SIMon as per public mobile's policy but as one customer deemed the "dingbot" it's not the only way and I steadfastly refuse to deal with SIMon so that my tablet stays intact along with my relationship. I communicate with customer support solely via private message from start to finish. This is always an option for you. If you want it to be efficient as possible read the spoiler in the linked post below....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Get-Support-Contact-Customer-Support/td-p...

cgzhao
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Pm and Telus never found out an issue before, they told me it was complete,I checked almost 10 times, while I was fighting with fongo.

The last time Telus said fongo claimed back due to non authorized porting which is ridiculous. There's no text confirmation due to landline, and I have filed tickets and  thousand emails to fongo . But fongo always sent you one standard email back:porting is not complete and your carrier cancelled it.

@cgzhao   what did agent say?  why a failed Fongo port closed your account?  

cgzhao
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Honestly before I thought no real people to talk to is a pain, but I have changed.

During last month, I had problems with fongo to Port out my number. PM tickets service and agents actually surprised me, they are quick and  helpful, resolved issues immediately, 😃.this morning,in an hour,they have reactivated my account, manual fixed my lost rewards, minutes and bonus,etc....if you call other real people customer service, normally your waiting time is also aweful long.

I am very satisfied with public mobile service, I can understand this maybe different for not too techy people. Trust me,once you are used to,you'll love it.good luck,all the best.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Darren71 

"Real" customer service does not exist anymore. It is now handled exclusively by third party or outside sourcing which only has a very cursory level of knowledge of a company's operating systems.

Additionally, the turnaround in this employment segment is pretty significant. 

Sad, but true. 

tgreek7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It's definitely a trade-off of lower bill for non-instant customer support, and the biggest point of contention on the reviews of PM. But private messages to the agents yields results within hours. And I personally take comfort in seeing phone bills that are 35% cheaper. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Darren71 

To keep plan costs lower, Public mobile customer serve has been online ticketing, messaging system for customer service agent help.  That is their business and customer service model.  Everything online.  Public mobile does not even have in store activations anymore.

Usually,  customer service agents will respond within a few hours, even quicker most times.  Check your private message inbox for their response.   

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Darren71 @Here’s how to get support 

Getting help from agent

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get                       

Or get help right here in the community

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

edit , unfortunately no one to talk to on phone everything is done online , and that’s why we get low cost plans to choose 

Need Help? Let's chat.