cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USA roaming

Gary51956
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I changed to the current subscription it was supposed to have unlimited USA roaming, but now I don't see it on it. Do I still have USA roaming?

8 REPLIES 8

If this is indeed the case and you picked the Can/US $34 plan, you should reach out to a CS Agent to find out what happened. Little chat box bottom right corner to start a ticket for them to investigate. 

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Gary51956 , it looks like you are on $34 50GB Canada only plan, you will not be able to use it in US unless to buy US add-on or change to a new Canada-US plan $34 15GB or $39 50GB

Gary51956

It does not,but that's what I ordered back in Nov when they first came with it for 34 a month.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Gary51956 , if you check the subscription tab, it should say that the data is for Canada and US and Canada-US wide minutes.  

Gary51956

It says only 50gb data at 5g, unlimited Canada wide minutes and messaging plus unlimited international text and picture messaging. But the one originally said Canada and USA roaming 

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Gary51956 

There was two $34 plans one Canad only, and one Canada-us, can you post a picture for your plan?

Gary51956

I am still in Canada, but going down to US I Sept. It was the 34 Dollar one that was to have unlimited USA roaming,but doesn't say it now on my account.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Gary51956 

Open the app on your phone and it will show what plan you have.

Are you currently in the US now?

Need Help? Let's chat.