cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US talk text and data question

Karyathena
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Is the 250 mb of data per day? (Surely it’s not one set of 250 mb for the 10 days)

If it is per day, what if you use 200 mb one day, can you use 300mb the next?
thank you!,

8 REPLIES 8

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@Karyathena wrote:

Is the 250 mb of data per day? (Surely it’s not one set of 250 mb for the 10 days)

thank you!,

You wish 😞

U.S. Data Only for 10 day packages

250MB = $10

500MB = $15

1GB = $20

GB amount is for the whole 10 days. I would stick close by by free WiFi even if you have to breath stinking fried oil.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

For U.S. Roaming 10 day packages, when your data limit used all, is will be off,

at public mobile 30 day Prepaid Service No fees extra charges,

@Karyathena : this is a little confusing for them to say. The base plan in Canada is 30 days. But you're wondering about the roaming add-ons which are indeed only for 10 days.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Karyathena 

for more information about Managing Your Data Usage visit  Here link to save your data...

and turn off background data, to save your data.

For U.S. Roaming 10 day packages, when your data limit used all, is will be off,

at public mobile 30 day Prepaid Service No fees extra charges,

review for Add-ons visit Here link...

for Re-Purchase Add-ons you need to wait 25 hours after the expiry first Purchase Add-ons or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, to do it for you....

• if you need to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,

The good news @Karyathena is you will not be charged 'extra' for anything you have not pre-purchased with public mobile, so if a service works, just go for it.

At Public Mobile, if a service isn't available to a user, it just won't work and a call or text or data attempt will just fail. 

@Karyathena wrote:

I get a warning before I send texts (this may incur charges since it’s in us) is this normal for a US add on. I restarted the phone and purchased about 5 hours ago.

@Karyathena  - are you currently in the USA? Roaming Addons are for use whilst you are ONLY in the USA.

Does the text complete? If you are in the USA, ensure your Roaming feature is turn on in the settings of your phone.

Try manually selecting AT&T and or T-Mobile network in your Connection setttings.

There will be no additional charges here. Any services you have not already paid for just will not work.

Karyathena
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I get a warning before I send texts (this may incur charges since it’s in us) is this normal for a US add on. I restarted the phone and purchased about 5 hours ago.

@Karyathena wrote:

thank you!,

I would suggest gettting a 1GB roaming data add-on for $20 if you're going to use more than 250MB durng those 10 days..  Unfortunately, cell phone service offered by carriers in Canada is extremely expensive.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Karyathena : It's a bucket to use for 10 days. If you use it before 10 days then you have to wait out the 10 days to re-buy it. But you can just get another bucket of a different name/quantity.

Need Help? Let's chat.