cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roaming

cybersadiq
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have  $34 Canada-US plan. Is this covered US roaming.  Or do I need to purchase US roaming Add-Ons?

Thanks 

5 REPLIES 5

When I was in US, it stop incoming and outgoing calls. Only data works for me. So not sure $34 US-Canada plan works in US.

cybersadiq
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I was in US, it stop incoming and outgoing call. Only data works for me. So not sure $34 US-Canada plan works in US.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@cybersadiq  with the Can-US plan, you don't need anything else. Just have to have VoLTE enabled phone that can connect to 4G or LTE. 

No extra charges.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @cybersadiq 

The $34 plan is all inclusive. You can use it like you were in Canada. No addons required! 

I was just in the US a month or so back and had this plan. I was able to make calls while in the US to other US numbers and back home to Canada. Use the data too. Did a lot of FaceTime to US and Canada. It was awesome!

EDIT: You MAY need to reboot your phone when you get into the US. Some find AT&T to work for them, some find T-Mobile to work for them. I find T-Mobile works best. It just means going into your network settings and picking T-Mobile. And finally, and most important, your phone number have VoLTE. 🙂 

Need Help? Let's chat.