cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roaming talk text add on

malonee72
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

I just purchased US roaming talk text add-on and US roaming 500mb data add on.

The transaction went through.

The roaming data add-on is correctly shown in the my data and add-ons secion of the self-serve overview page. However the talk text add-on is missing and I cannot find if the talk text add-on is active anywhere (such as add-on usage page).

I'm wondering if the vocie and text will work or somethign went wrong.

Thank you

Donghun

6 REPLIES 6

@malonee72 

You are probably fine with what you describe.  You bought two separate add ons (Unlimited Talk and International Text  $15  and 500MB Data for $15). The website is finicky at times.  

Make sure to turn on roaming when you get to the USA.  

malonee72
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi guys

I purchased a us roaming talk and text bundle and a roaming 500mb data.

It is strange that unlimited us talk (instead of talk and text) showed up after a while in the current add-ons section  if I press purchase Add-ons button in the overview page.

It is still missing in the my data and add-ons section.

The transaction history is correct.

$30 was charged for 500mb data and talk/text bundle.

It is probabily OK but I'm not quite sure and confused.

Thank you!

@malonee72 

I just checked PM website. There is only a US text talk and data bundle with 250 mb. You probably purchased wrong one. 

If if you want to change you will need to contact moderator. Expect at least 1-2 day wait. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Can you look at your payment history\(mb post a screen shot) ,   do the line items show both addons?  do you have any  available funds left?  how much were was your cc charged?

I'm thinking maybe you only were charged for one addon?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@malonee72- Did you performs the second step for each add-on.  Remember that purchasing add-ons is a 2 step procedure.  First you add the money for the add on, then you actually buy it.  Check your account balanc to see if there are still funds there.  Also, check your bank info to see if you were charged for both add-ons.  You might have done step 1 & 2, but for only one of the add-ons.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@malonee72 

From my past experience, you should see the other text and talk US options in your add on section. If I remember correctly...,,

Did you just just purchase the 500 mb data alone?  How much was taken from your account?

Need Help? Let's chat.