cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roaming add-on

romabettyboop
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a US roaming add-on when I went to Las Vegas May 29th-Jun 2nd....and it never worked, kept getting error when trying to use my data.I tried to open a ticket to request a credit to my account for this add-on that never worked and keep getting error each tine I tried to open a tickets about 12 times. this is very frustrating and terrible service.I was charged on my credit card and would like a refund.....how do I speak with a customer service agent?When the only way to open a ticket displays oops error what is the other option? I hate being charged for something that did not work and then there is no way to have this issue corrected.

3 REPLIES 3

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

$10 says you had data roaming turned off on your phone

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@romabettyboop 

in hind-sight ..you should have logged in to your account whilst in LV and asked the Community for help. There's a few things we could have suggested you try. ie; Make sure Data Roaming is turned ON. What kinda phone ? Did talk / text work ?

As PM is a pre-paid type service, there usually is no refunds, but use above link to request a credit to your account.

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.