cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roaming- Alaska

Spaga
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Purchased add-on for US roaming but it’s not working while I’m travelling in Alaska. Can I please get a refund?

6 REPLIES 6

Alaska doesn't have T-Mobile coverage, but now that AT&T is also Public Mobile roaming partner, service will work in Alaska with a Canada/US plan or roaming add-on (and a VoLTE device). In the past T-Mobile was the only roaming partner, hence no service in Alaska. That has changed now.

Sealevel51

Has this changed since last year?  Was not able to call Canada from Alaska last summer and would like to be able to do so when we go back this summer.  Any updates?

bpdorsey

Yeah me too! 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Spaga  You need to open a ticket with support for a credit / refund 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Spaga 

Unfortunately, there are no T-Mobile available in Alaska. Only AT&T are available but PM does not have a contact to use their network.

There have been numerous post about US Roaming doesn’t work in Alaska so you can get a refund for the Add-on purchase.

Just private message a CS_Agent on the envelope on your laptop/computer or tap on your avatar>messages on your phone.

CS_Agent hours are from 9:00am to 10:00pm EST so pm them right away and they will get back to you by pm in the morning.

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

Yeah, unfortunately PM does not have roaming services in Alaska. It's the one state that doesn't have TMobile coverage apparently. 

You'll have to contact @CS_Agent to request a refund. 

Need Help? Let's chat.