cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US add on

MURRAYDEEP
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I put a US talk and text add on yesterday and now today that I amin the States only the text works, NO TALK.  Now I try to get an agent and there is always a problem submitting the ticket!  Thanks alot publicmobile

15 REPLIES 15

@MURRAYDEEP wrote:

i cant choose 2G....but i shut off data roaming, and seems to work outgoing.....and INCOMING !!!!!  Thank you everyone for helping us with this problem !!!!!  we are back in business...and everything working as it should.....thanks again....from an old Canadian man......lol...

HI @MURRAYDEEP glad it works.  Happy holiday, enjoy the trip

@MURRAYDEEP  .yay we happy to hear it enjoy your trip and happy new year 🥳 

MURRAYDEEP

i cant choose 2G....but i shut off data roaming, and seems to work outgoing.....and INCOMING !!!!!  Thank you everyone for helping us with this problem !!!!!  we are back in business...and everything working as it should.....thanks again....from an old Canadian man......lol...

@Cricket2 wrote:

Hi phone only gives the option of LTE or 3G. .  That’s it! That’s all!

@MURRAYDEEP  @Cricket2 

the 2G is there and just hidden. Change back to Automatic with network mode, but select T-Mobile as the carrier and test again. 

@MURRAYDEEP  I’m sorry your experiencing these issues please use this direct link to to support  to submit ticket 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Cricket2

Hi phone only gives the option of LTE or 3G. .  That’s it! That’s all!

MURRAYDEEP

yes

@MURRAYDEEP wrote:

im old, and fustrated...we are on our way to Florida, and cannot get my phone to work...my partners mother is not well at the long term place, and we have to be able to receive calls  from the long term care she is in....we tried to submit a "ticket" multi times,, and technical error comes up.???

@MURRAYDEEP 

did you try connecting to T-Mobile and change network mode to 2G?

For ticket with agent, please open by direct message:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

MURRAYDEEP

im old, and fustrated...we are on our way to Florida, and cannot get my phone to work...my partners mother is not well at the long term place, and we have to be able to receive calls  from the long term care she is in....we tried to submit a "ticket" multi times,, and technical error comes up.???

@MURRAYDEEP  Have you rebooted the phone since purchasing the U.S. roaming add on by any chance 

Hey @MURRAYDEEP 

Follow these steps.

How to change Network Operators on iPhone

Press Settings

Chalupa_Batman_0-1703814819545.png

Press Network Selection

Chalupa_Batman_1-1703814819557.png

Press the indicator next to Automatic and turn it off.

Chalupa_Batman_2-1703814819425.png

Then pick T-Mobile for US usage.

Chalupa_Batman_3-1703814819517.png

Then swipe up and close. It’s best to reboot if possible.

You should be good to go.

Created by Chalupa Batman

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@MURRAYDEEP 

are you connected to T-Mobile or AT&T?

With your issue on  voice, make sure VoLTE is enabled on the device setting. 
And if it does not work, try to change the Network to T-Mobile ONLY, and change  Preferred Network Type or Network Mode to 2G and see if the calls go through.
Also, you can download VoIP app TextNow as a workaround to make calls and text if you have Wifi or if your roaming has data component and data  is working

MURRAYDEEP

my phone is an i phone 7.....text works, but no phone response incoming or outgoing...

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @MURRAYDEEP 

Are you using an Android or iPhone?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@MURRAYDEEP  Make sure you got he correct US. Roaming add on . And put phone to 4G/LTE and connect to T mobile or AT&T also ensure you have data roaming tuned on in phone settings . If you have any issues with voice out phone to 2G and connect to T mobile 

Need Help? Let's chat.