cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US add on purchased but not showing in account

Jong1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a US roaming adding this morning but have just noticed that my account says I don't have any add ons in my account. My transaction record shows that it was successfully purchased. Can anyone offer any advice?

3 REPLIES 3

@Jong1 wrote:

It does show both, yes. 

Thank you, using a different browser worked! I had previously tried on a different device but apparently it's just not showing on any Chrome browser...?

@Jong1   We have some members have difficulty seeing updated info with Chrome, but Incognito mode on Chrome works.  Other members use Firefox and seems working fine. i am mainly using Edge so I don't know if Chrome crashes more with PM site  🙂

Jong1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It does show both, yes. 

Thank you, using a different browser worked! I had previously tried on a different device but apparently it's just not showing on any Chrome browser...?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jong1   first, transaction history should show 2 lines, one about you loaded the money, the other about you used the money to buy the add-on, does it show both? 

if it show both, try to login my account again using Incognito mode, or a different browser (Edge/Firefox/chrome).  The roaming add-on might not be showing because of some cache issue.  Using the above workarounds helps

Need Help? Let's chat.