cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming

Peewee1947
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am in the US and I'm using the $20 roaming package. When I ran out of data, I purchased 1 GB for $15. The amount very quickly came out of my account but I still don't have the data. My roaming plan runs out in 2 days. Any suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4

@Peewee1947 

1. First check that you actually purchased the add on rather than just added the funds to your balance. If you only added funds go back and select the 10 DAY US ROAMING 1GB ADD ON. Scroll down and confirm and submit your purchase
  2. If the funds are no longer in your balance check and see if you purchased the correct add on. This is also listed in your transaction, your usage page and the overview page.
  3. If you mistakenly purchased the wrong add on then contact to customer service via the links provided by our resident expert on how to contact customer support. Ask the CSA to remove the erroneous add on and add the correct one. Please ensure that you have an additional $5 in your available funds so the credited add on ($15) and your available funds add up to a total of $20.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Peewee1947 

For US Roaming 10 day packages
Unlimited U.S. Talk, Text and 250MB Data Bundle = $20
Unlimited U.S. Talk and Text Bundle = $15
Unlimited U.S. Talk Only = $8
Unlimited U.S. Text Only = $8
U.S. Data Only 10 day packages
250MB = $10
500MB = $15
1GB = $20

when you visit US and then Purchase it,

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $$

Try To Purchase Add-Ons Using Your Self-Serve Account

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!
  5. after you Add-on you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Overview Of Add-Ons visit Here link...

if you Purchase wrong Add-on also if you need to re-Purchase, you can waiting 25hr or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%. 

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Peewee1947 

Did you purchase the right add on?  The 10 day US roaming data add on for 1GB is $20.  The regular data add on is $15 for 1 GB.  

Check your self service account under Data and Add on section.  

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Peewee1947 wrote:

I am in the US and I'm using the $20 roaming package. When I ran out of data, I purchased 1 GB for $15. The amount very quickly came out of my account but I still don't have the data. My roaming plan runs out in 2 days. Any suggestions?

@Peewee1947 

If you see money in your balance, you have not completed the second step: Go to the add-ons page and make the purchase

If you see the payment has gone through (check Transaction history), and no data shows up in Plan details, contact PM for possible provisioning issue:

Spoiler
Open a ticket via:
https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time)
Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue > "Click here to submit a ticket↗"

or send a private message to:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
and describe your issue. Include your name,phone #, account #, Email address,4-digit PIN to speed up authentication process.

After sending the message, watch your community inbox for their reply.

Edit: The US roaming 1 GB costs $20, not $15. That may be your issue

Need Help? Let's chat.