cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming not working

Milt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm here in southern California and purchased a 15-day US roaming with PM and they cut me off after 10 days of use?  What is with that?  It has been disappointing to see how PM really isn't delivering.  Please fix my problem and make sure if you would that I get an extra day added on as well, as I was not able to use my phone during the last 24 hours.  Thanks for your quick response.

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@drlneisen 

Did you have the talk+text bundle? Or talk+text+data?

drlneisen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can't make phone calls or send texts right now

@drlneisen- On the same lines of trying things, it would be interesting if you bought the talk/text bundle to see if it comes back working. Try staying on a call for a few minutes and seeing if it cuts off. If it works all fine then please do let us know. At least until support fixes whatever they need to fix.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Milt 

This seems to be a coding error in extending the expiration date/time from 240 hours to 360 hours. I'm curious how customer support has been fixing this issue? If more than 24 hours has passed since it stopped working if you are able to purchase it again? Customer support could credit back the purchase price if you can purchase it so that you still have Roaming while they figure out this issue just coming to light 10 days after the new 15 day roaming add ons were introduced? Either way please report back the fix? Thx

drlneisen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Similar issue is happening to me, I'm in Arizona, I purchased a 15 day talk/text/data  bundle on Jan 6th - the talk and text stopped working on Jan 16th. So I've been 2 days without being able to use my phone. Is this a general issue because the roaming plans have only recently been changed from 10 - 15 days?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Milt - oh, another case like this. Change up of Roaming addons from 10 to 15 days seem to have an issue.

Contact CSA to get them to fix this for you.

­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Need Help? Let's chat.