cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming Not Working as Purchased Add-On

Jbishop
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I purchased an US Talk and Data add-on prior to leaving Canada but my phone/public mobile automated services says I do hot have roaming services. Please help as I'm driving across the US and if my car breaks down I have no way to communicate in case of an emergency.

10 REPLIES 10

Rabbi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Jbishop i think you shulde open a new tapic in order to get beter help from the members

Jbishop

This has been a persistent issue for me after attempting to complete step 2 - purchasing from my available credit. Pls help. What does the error message mean from that's preventing me to successfully purchase the add on online?

ValidateAndUpdateOptions/Balance_12ValidateAndUpdateOptions/Provisioning_-1

Rabbi

hi @koimr1 i already open a tread about my prablom

the @CS_Agent says that i shulde send tham a prvt msg

evrytime i or my freinds have the problom we send a prvt msg and the @CS_Agent help me/tham

thanks

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rabbi wrote:

i am soory @ShawnC13 i understat that its not going true

@ShawnC13is correct, @Jbishop's problem has been sorted:

"Thank you. Yes, it was a two step process and the 2nd didn't work as I was receiving a Public Mobile "active server_error". Tried it moments ago and the purchase of the add-on did go through. Much appreciated."

If you and your friends are also having a problem (as you wrote) and you are DEFINITELY doing the two-step process as described then you would want to contact a moderator via the usual means. Also you would probably want to create your own thread instead as many people might just read up to where it was solved and miss your subsequent posts.

Rabbi

i am soory @ShawnC13 i understat that its not going true

@Rabbi, he said he re-did the purchase and it went through.  Not all issues need moderator assistance

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Rabbi

@Jbishop i and a lot of my freinds wose have this prablom the best think is to send a prvt msg to @CS_Agent thay will help you out

Jbishop

Thank you. Yes, it was a two step process and the 2nd didn't work as I was receiving a Public Mobile "active server_error". Tried it moments ago and the purchase of the add-on did go through. Much appreciated.

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Purchasing an add-on is currently a two-step process. First time you do it you are just actually adding the funds for it, you'll need to go into Self-Serve and verify that the funds are now available for the add-on and then "re-purchase" it.

Yes, it's not very intuitive.

If you HAVE done the above then contact the moderators by sending them a private message (click here) and provide your email address, phone number and a brief description of the problem and they will sort it out for you. 🙂

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Jbishop, the addon purchase system is a two step purchase.  The first "purcahse" actually just places the money in available funds.  You then need to go in and "re-purchase" the addon.  If you login to self serve you should see the amount of the addon in your available funds.  Did you do the two step process?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.