cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming Add-ons

JPFJR1300
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I am wondering if adding the US Roaming package, will allow for US to Canada Talk and Text? I can’t find anything that says either way.

3 REPLIES 3

Chipster
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I just came back from the US yesterday. I purchased the 15 day talk/text/data plan. I had no problems talking/texting with Canadian and US contacts. As mentioned by another user... I did have to set T-Mobile as the preferred network.

Also, I did have to restart my phone once in the US in order for the data to connect. I have found that this is hit and miss. Sometimes it works seamlessly when I cross the border and other times I have to restart my phone.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @JPFJR1300 

You can purchase a US roaming package with 2 options. Just talk and text which is $15 or you can add 3GB of data to use while there for $30. Just know that when entering the US, you may need to go into your network settings and choose T-Mobile while you're there. Also know, this is a 15 day package. So best to purchase the night before or the morning of going there.  

Chalupa_Batman_0-1705867585855.png

With either of these packages, you'll be able to call anywhere in the US while there and even back to Canada. No extra charges.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@JPFJR1300 

Yes, the USA roaming package will allow customers in the USA to call and text Canadian numbers.

Need Help? Let's chat.