cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Data plan

Gawnzo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to change my subscription to a plan where I can use my data in the US , but it looks like those plans are only available when activating a new account?

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Gawnzo 

There are 2 Canada/USA plans for existing members.

IMG_0187.png

IMG_0188.png

Just login to your account on the PM app then click on + in circle bottom left > Subscription and Add-on > Change Subscription.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Gawnzo 

the currently offered $40 and $50 plans are available for use in Canada and US....both are availabe to existing customers like you and me.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Gawnzo  There’s 75GB $40 CAN /US plan and a 100GB $50 CAN/US plan for existing customers just make plan change for next renewal and not immediately or you lose money in your current cycle 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Gawnzo 

Technically the plan is for new customers only. But I can say for sure it can be done if you are "Upgrading". Just click on this link and ask a CS Agent very nicely.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

It can take up to 12 hours to get a response as they are super busy with these requests. No guarantees as I've heard of other members being turned down.

Need Help? Let's chat.