cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Add-on: not receiving texts or phone calls

trduck11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the US Add-on. For the first 24 hours, I was able to receive texts and phone calls.  I can no longer receive text or phone calls (but I can send texts).  Any suggestions?  I have done the usual reboot, turned Airplane mode on and off etc.  Any help is appreciated, thank you!

4 REPLIES 4

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@trduck11   did you just buy the Add-on today? or you have bought it for couple days?

PM partners with AT&T and T-Mobile in US.  Which one you are using now?  did you try switch to another one? 

trduck11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I do see the Add-on (my available funds is at 0).  I could receive and send messages and phone for the first 31 hours in the US, but no longer.  I do have an old iphone 6.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@trduck11 : Do you have an iphone? Are you on wifi? You should be able to receive any texts in the states. But sending a proper SMS (not iMessage on wifi) needs the add-on. Do you see the US roaming add-ons after clicking Plan Details on your overview page? Do you still have the amount you paid in your Available Funds?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@trduck11 wrote:

I have the US Add-on. For the first 24 hours, I was able to receive texts and phone calls.  I can no longer receive text or phone calls (but I can send texts).  Any suggestions?  I have done the usual reboot, turned Airplane mode on and off etc.  Any help is appreciated, thank you!

@trduck11 

Are you able to manually select the network you are on, to see if that improves services?

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Need Help? Let's chat.