cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Add Ons

lefty4666
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just returned from a 14 day trip into the US. I had sought out advice here on how to use US add ons. Set up the talk and text addon a few days before starting trip and looking at the usage info, that seemed to work flawlessly. Just before my 10 days were up, I went into PM to purchase another 10 days. The talk and text bundle seemed unavailable so for a buck or two more I set up for talk and text separately. Again, the usage seems to show that that worked. Very pleased with PM and this community. Thanks all

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lefty4666 

For US Roaming 10 day packages
Unlimited U.S. Talk, Text and 250MB Data Bundle = $20
Unlimited U.S. Talk and Text Bundle = $15
Unlimited U.S. Talk Only = $8
Unlimited U.S. Text Only = $8
U.S. Data Only 10 day packages
250MB = $10
500MB = $15
1GB = $20

when you visit US and then Purchase it,

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

How To Purchase Add-Ons Using Your Self-Serve Account

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!
  5. after you Add-on you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Overview Of Add-Ons visit Here link..

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@lefty4666 

Thanks for the update. Glad that it worked for you. 

Yes, it is another glitch in the PM system.  Unable to purchase the same 10 day US roaming until about 24 hours after it expires.  Glad to hear that you were able to purchase the add ons separately.  

It looks like that your 10 day roaming packages overlapped.  Some customers have noted that it messed up their talk and text, but it seemed to work well for you. 

Need Help? Let's chat.