cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Add Ons

TFC
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,
Bit confused.  Not sure if I was able to purchase my US Add On or not. 
Wanted to buy US Roaming 1 GB for $20 and US Roaming Talk Text 250 for $20 totaling $45.20 with tax.  However not sure if the purchase went through or not. 
Could you please confirm as fly out tomorrow morning.
Also if I did do it correctly I need an official receipt for it showing the HST paid please with your HST number.  How do I go about receiving this too please?
Thanks!!!

5 REPLIES 5

@TFC  there is no receipt you can download yourself.  But you can open a ticket with PM CS Agent for them to prepare you one.  Ask them to make sure the invoice include your add-on purchases.  It might take 2 or 3 weeks.

To open a ticket with PM Support. Click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. Type: I need a one-time invoice sent to me
  2. It will give you some options and one of them is "I need a one-time invoice sent to me", click on it,
  3. Then click "Contact Us" ,
  4. and then click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  5. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

TFC
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks everyone for your prompt and helpful info, this is why Public is the best!!! 🙂
However how do I get a copy of an official receipt now please showing the HST charged?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Do you see the lines saying roaming data in my data & add-ons? Or do you the $40 in your balance? If the balance then you need to go back to purchasing and buy the add-ons.

The taxes will have shown in the add money screen.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@TFC    Do you still have a balance of edit: $40 in your account?  If you see that balance then you now need to go back to the Add-ons page and purchase the roaming add-on as it's a two step process, first add funds and then buy the add-on.

Roaming add-ons are active immediately, so it's best to buy them as close to your trip as possible since they're only available for 10 days total (240 hours).   You might want to just purchase the Talk, Text & 250mb data one first and then go add the 1GB data package later. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@TFC    You need to do it in 2 stages, load the fund and then buy.

You can load the fund first.  Don't worry about the tax, PM will add it, just load $40

US addon start counting the 10 days from the moment you buy.  You can load fund now to make sure it works.  then  wait till tomorrow before your trip to buy

Yes, the 2 add-ons can be bought like that.  You just cannot have 2 packages with TALK at the same time

When you are in US, try connect to both T-Mobile and AT&T.  Try T-Mobile first.  AT&T 3G is shutting down , so voice might not work in some area

Need Help? Let's chat.