cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT help needed to pay my blll

chrisb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
My account was ported out a few months ago.  Moderator Mary managed to get it back for me(very helpful person). However....

I have been trying to set up auto payment by credit card, but cannot set up online. One month ago Mary shared the messge below with me.  I think that she might not be there anymore becasue no action taken.  yesterday I spoke to someone at PM who took my credit card number and then hung up on me.  Today I received an SMS stating that i have not enough funds to pay my bill and that I must contact you like this. PLEASE HELP - I WANT TO SIMPLY PAY MY BILL.

Thanks, Chris

This is the message from PM a few weeks ago...still awaiting news....

Sent: ‎10-27-2016 09:58 AM

Thank you for your reply.

The tech team does either of the 2:

1) they clear something in the back-end and leave you to create your self-serve

OR

2) they clear something and create it for you. 

Once I get the email notification, I will send you a private message and we'll take it from there. Don't worry Chris, you won't lose your number, account or plan - I'll check in on the issue.

Mary

7 REPLIES 7

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

It was my pleasure 🙂 @chrisb

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

chrisb

Thanks Mary!

Chris

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @chrisb

I'm just confirming that I'm currently looking into your private messages and account. I'll be sending you a private message in a few minutes!

Thank you for your patience 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
I gotcha but it might be a work around for now. You can add vouchers via 611

chrisb

nope. Can't sign in and still waiting for a response from PM for the last month.   

Hoping that they will Private message me to get this sorted out. They created the problem.  

Thanks for suggestion on voucher payment - would prefer to setup auto payment so i do not have  to waste my life running around to pay my bill.  Just want to be a good anc valued customer::)

Rockdaddy22
So you can't sign into self serve?

Rockdaddy22
What about vouchers, you can buy them at CanadianTire gas bar or shoppers drug mart
Need Help? Let's chat.