cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT - Voucher is not working, payment is due

hrytsyk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent Hi there, I bought a $10 voucher online and I tried top it up and didn't work. I contacted them and they contact you and they email me back that you replied them and told that Public mobile has recharged it to my number but I can't still see credit in my account.

My number is: +1-613-======

Can you please check and let me know I have my voucher number with me.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@hrytsyk

This a public forum and anyone can see your phone number.  If you don't want to get any spam calls by telemarketers, please edit your post.

It is better to send a private message to moderator than just mention the moderator_team.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@hrytsyk wrote:

@CS_Agent Hi there, I bought a $10 voucher online and I tried top it up and didn't work. I contacted them and they contact you and they email me back that you replied them and told that Public mobile has recharged it to my number but I can't still see credit in my account.

My number is: +x-xxx-xxx-xxxx

Can you please check and let me know I have my voucher number with me.

Thank you

Hi and welcome. Please remove personal information(phone #)

Sometimes an account reset helps clear things up.

Mark it as lost.

Log out and wait 10 mins.

Log back in and mark it as found.

Otherwise as mentioned you need to contact the MODs.

To get help with your account, activation, or service? Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get help with your account.They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue; "https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder..."
Click here to send them a private message. 'https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  
In your message please include: PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue.

Don't know your pin?Provide any 3 of the following: Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date amount.

How long until they reply?  Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time]. Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received.

Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.

There is no need to send multiple messages.Some good posts/reads: Search PM GUIDE to find some great posts and answers to many common questions.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Mods can only be contacted via private message.

Try logging into self serve on incognito mode 

. A d look at payment history.

Other option buy voucher online at recharge.com. deal with credit afterwards

Need Help? Let's chat.