cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNABLE TO PROCESS TRANSACTION, ERROR HAS OCCURRED

louisli64
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hello Moderators,

I am inquiring about my issue with my account. I need to reactivate my phone plan and unable to do so because I cannot pay for my bill with your online self serve. This is very stressful as I need to use my phone. Unable to accept any text messages and calls are very annoying. The fact that when there are errors like this and all you have is a bot talking the same thing. It is useless. Please send a real person to help me with my account problems. I have tried multiple credit cards and none of them work because of the same error. "it is not verified or gives me this error of unable to processes and your card has not been charged". I have also tried paying through the *611  but it gives me an automated message saying "2uv1" "2uv2"  PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@louisli64 wrote:

@RobertQc the account has been deactivated as I was unable to make the purchase in time with the credit card. Also, I am now 6 dollars short from making the full statement after purchasing 2 packages from Recharge.com. The last purchase has been rejected due to some reason similar to that of the public mobile reason. 

@louisli64

I think this is the second time I've heard of this multiple purchase problem. And it was for the larger 90 day plan too of course. I wonder if it's an anti-theft security feature of the credit card service. Same thing might be happening with your cards here as you say. The credit card is maybe seeing all this repeat activity.

You could also go to a physical store and purchase vouchers. Pretty much anywhere you see gift cards will have the connection to Public Mobile vouchers. Not on display. You'll need to ask. And after the Homer stare you'll need to tell them to look on their little pinpad terminal thing.

Did you try all the work arounds and suggestions that RobertQc detailed?

louisli64

@RobertQc the account has been deactivated as I was unable to make the purchase in time with the credit card. Also, I am now 6 dollars short from making the full statement after purchasing 2 packages from Recharge.com. The last purchase has been rejected due to some reason similar to that of the public mobile reason. 

louisli64

This actually ridiculous. I tried to make one final purchase to finish topping up my account on recharge.  However, the last amount that I attempted to buy was rejected by recharge. So I have to wait again because it is not enough to pay the 140$. This is actually such a joke. I can register new cards on public mobile, none of these cards are going through. This company is really letting its customers down. Disappointing. smh 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@louisli64 wrote:

How exactly does the recharge website work? my phone bill is 140 but the credit only goes up to about 65$ on the recharge. Does not exactly help fix to reactivate my plan since its already expired. 

You can add multiple vouchers to accumulate money into your account.

louisli64

How exactly does the recharge website work? my phone bill is 140 but the credit only goes up to about 65$ on the recharge. Does not exactly help fix to reactivate my plan since its already expired. 

louisli64

the account has been expired, I missed the payment date but I am unable to register the card or make any payments of any kind with the multiple credit cards I have tried. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@louisli64

What the payment due date on your overview page?

If it is today, you still have time to pay until midnight.  The best method is to purchase voucher at recharge.com suggested by @RobertQc.

If your account status is active, you cannot call or text.  You account may not be provisioned correctly.  You can use the lost/stolen phone trick to re-provision your plan features again.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@louisli64 wrote:

hello Moderators,

I am inquiring about my issue with my account. I need to reactivate my phone plan and unable to do so because I cannot pay for my bill with your online self serve. This is very stressful as I need to use my phone. Unable to accept any text messages and calls are very annoying. The fact that when there are errors like this and all you have is a bot talking the same thing. It is useless. Please send a real person to help me with my account problems. I have tried multiple credit cards and none of them work because of the same error. "it is not verified or gives me this error of unable to processes and your card has not been charged". I have also tried paying through the *611  but it gives me an automated message saying "2uv1" "2uv2"  PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

@louisli64For immediate payment to the account, use a voucher from recharge.com and deal with the credit card issue after

If you have an autopay / pre-registered credit card. Remove it first.The website can be fussy. You can try different browser / clearing cache and sometimes private browsing / incognito mode.  Confirm the billing address from your credit card statement is exact, including periods, spaces, capitalization and punctuation. If you live in unit/apt 206 and the billing address on your statement is "206-XXX street name" then enter it as that, and leave the apt field empty. Try removing / adding a space from the postal code.

Public mobile accepts Credit card or Visa Debit card issued by a Canadian or American financial institution and is registered to a Canadian or American address, or a Public Mobile payment voucher.

After youse a voucher if you are unable to get your card to register I suggest sending a message to the moderator team. Click this to send them a message. Remember to give a full description of your issue with as much detail and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number so they don’t send you a message back asking for more details.

Need Help? Let's chat.