cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U.S. add-on

Arlene21
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I bought phone service for the U.S.  I’m in North Carolina and can’t seem to make a call…and when I do it disconnects me or directs me to another caller?  Can I get some help thanks

10 REPLIES 10

hi @Arlene21 now you are all set

Enjoy the trip

@Arlene21  We happy to hear it enjoy your trip 🙂

Arlene21

Rebooting helped….thanks

Arlene21

Seems that rebooting the phone helped….thanks

hi @Arlene21 

T-mobile is good

if does not work, try At&t

Arlene21

Yes I bought US roaming….trying to reboot and now I get searching now T-Mobile 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Arlene21 you got the US roaming addons? does it show active on your My Account?

are you able to connect to T-Mobile or AT&T? 

And what phone you have? VoLTE compatible?

You can also try manually connect to T-Mobile and select 2G network 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Arlene21 

Which phone do you have? Do you know how to change networks on the phone? I don't know much about Android but if it's an iPhone then try Settings, Cellular, Network Selection, turn off automatic and pick Tmobile. Then reboot. If you purchased an addon that includes data then also toggle Cellular Data so it's Green.

If that still doesn't work, then log into your account and look at which addon you purchased and make sure it was the correct one. If not, we can help you to pick the right one then suggest you contact a CS Agent asap for a refund IF you got the wrong one.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Is this a re-buy of the same add-on? Yes, is it in fact the roaming add-on and not the long distance one? Do you know if your phone has been enabled for volte here yet?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Arlene21  Reboot the phone and make sure your connected to T mobile or AT&T 

add also ensure you bought the right US roaming add on and not just the US long distance add on 

Need Help? Let's chat.