cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U.S Talk, Text and Data Bundle with additional Data

drauorig
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I see that the U.S Talk, Text and Data Bundle is $20 including 250MB of Data. I am just wondering if I wanted to get talk and text but with 500MB or 1GB of Data what it would cost or how to do it. Would my only option be to individually get the U.S. Talk and Text Bundle for 15$, then also get the U.S. Data Only Bundle for 15$ (500MB) or 20$ (1GB) making the total 30$ or 35$?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@drauorig wrote:

Hello,

I see that the U.S Talk, Text and Data Bundle is $20 including 250MB of Data. I am just wondering if I wanted to get talk and text but with 500MB or 1GB of Data what it would cost or how to do it. Would my only option be to individually get the U.S. Talk and Text Bundle for 15$, then also get the U.S. Data Only Bundle for 15$ (500MB) or 20$ (1GB) making the total 30$ or 35$?

Thanks!

You can't upgrade the 250MB unless you take the unbundled price. You have it right. You'll have problems with texts when you get back because of a bug.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@drauorig wrote:

Hello,

Thanks!

Make sure to first load sufficient $$ into Available Funds to cover the desired add-ons...then go back to 'buy" them. Click on Purchase Add-ons to see the full menu.

Once in US, restart phone..you might have to manually select either of T-mobile or AT&T whichever works best for you.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Get the 10 Day US Roaming talk/text option...then also take the data option of your chioce.

Need Help? Let's chat.