cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U.S. Roaming Add-On Did Not Work

Rondee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I purchased a U.S. Roaming Add-On on Sat. 9, but it did not work when I was there in the US despite many attempts to fix the issue, including restarting the phone and enabling roaming.

How can I ask for reimbursement?

5 REPLIES 5

Rondee

I contacted the agent, but no response so far.

Rondee

Yes, I did purchase the credit and applied it when the add-on was on my cart.

I don't recall if it appeared on my account, I just purchased it following the 2-step process.

No, I did not try to manually connect to either network, I just assumed that if it worked once it was going to work this time.

Thank you, I'll contact an agent to get a refund.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rondee hi first check to see if it's sitting in your availiable funds you may have missed the 2nd step of purchasing add on if not ,for a refund you will need to open a ticket, to speak to a customer service agent    Click here or if you are having issues with Simon you can send private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Rondee  first of all, buying addon is a 2 steps process

1. load fund

2. actual buying the addon

Many people not aware of step 1 and just loaded fund.  Check if your My Account's Available Fund is showing the amount you loaded earlier, if so, you didn't complete step 2 and you need to go back and buy

And what addon you tried to buy? just text or talk? or data as well?

Try to manually connect to either T-Mobile or AT&T.  Try both and see which one work.  DO NOT leave it as automatic network selection

And if you have roaming data, make sure you enable Roaming Mobile Data or it won't work

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Did you went trough 2-step process of buying US add-on?

Did it appear on your account?

Did you try to manually connect to AT&T or T-mobile?

You could try to get refund contacting agent.

To contact CSA-agent, there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

If ticketing does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

Need Help? Let's chat.