cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two services.. both garbagbe

PMISGARBAGE
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Can't login to or contact you to ask for help because you give phone services but can't even afford a phone yourself.  Odd eh that people trust you to use you when you don't even have a phone.  So two phones.. Can't login to my account as it wants to send a code to emails and phone numbers I have never had.  So think you can get yourass moving and fix this up.  TWO ACCOUNTS.  I know its hard to offer good anything.  But try.  

8 REPLIES 8

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@PMISGARBAGE you are chatting with all customers(community).  No boss to tell.  We don't work here...just offer help when we can.  FYI...your complaints won't get to Public Mobile reps if you post them here...as stated at the top of the page.  Hopefully you can reach as CS agent to get this fixed.

customers.jpeg

pmbc

@PMISGARBAGE It looks like PM is trying to have 1 login (eversafe) for my account and community.  So they've achieved the one login for both sites.  However there have been issues along the way with not matching up email accounts for community with your eversafe account 100%.  

As far as your browser, try incognito/in private browsing on a desktop/laptop to see if that fixes the issue of the site menu working as it should.

PMISGARBAGE

but who knows.  I also only have one site for everything.  It seems public mobile has a different website and login for all manners of services they provide.  Because that makes it so clear.  Go login here then create an account there, and then go here, go there.  Do you guys light the hoops on fire you make your customers jump through?  You know since you treat us like dogs instead of customers who pay you.  One site.   Tell your boss.  

PMISGARBAGE

wait it gets even more annoying.  Because if you can't provide a phone number to contact, it might be because you use public mobile.  But my one account, I can get into.  But get into what.  I login, it seems to login but takes you to a page that shows nothing.  I try to click on MY ACCOUNT as instead of saying you're logged in, it says LOGIN so I'm assuming I'm not logged in but who knows.  I hire top line IT guys to make sure that the info on my page is exact and easy to understand.  Some companies clearly don't.  So now I click on my account, it just reloads the same page.  Where do I go to see anything about my account.   Like my plan.  Etc etc.  Stuff that isn't just a home page for a mobile site but an actual page that looks like you're A.  Logged in.  B.  Shows teh stuff you're paying for.  C. Works.  It gets annoying to have to go blog about your issues.  That's why at my business, I will always provide a phone number for people to call.  Just because words are better than typing when it comes to customer service.  This is just hiding.  

pmbc

@PMISGARBAGE This definitely sounds like something is wrong.  I suggest you contact a CS. Agent and have them look into why this is the case.  Send them a PM here...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

PMISGARBAGE

When you login it sends a code to your phone or email.  The last four that is on my account isn't any phone number i've ever had.  Can't login to account because of it.  Happened to both accounts.  Its a circle of login attempts.  I try to login it says my password doesn't work.  I try email password recovery, change password, login it says a code will be sent to the last four of a phone number that isn't even any of my account phone numbers with public mobile.  Just some randon last four of some phone number I don't have access to.  

pmbc

@PMISGARBAGE Are you trying to set up the Eversafe accounts for two phones of yours on PM and can't?  I don't understand when you say that "it wants to send a code to emails and phone numbers I have never had."  

At the end of the day if you really need support for a CS agent you can reach them here,

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

All of PM support is online so you won't be able to "speak" to anyone but their online support is helpful.  This community will try to help as much as we can but some times you'll need CS Agents to assist.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@PMISGARBAGE 

PM just changed to a new EverSafe login system and you need to complete the setup

If you have not created an EverSafe id yet,  you won't be able complete the part to link your My Account with the EverSafe ID, that needs a working phone with a working PM sim using SMS.  (Sending the code to email would not be a choice until  EverSafe id is fully setup) 

Try these workarounds, it could bypass the SMS in linking My Account with EverSafe ID

1. Reset your password to self service account. Once reset, sign in again with new password. Might be able to receive 2FA via email instead to gain access.
    (!!!You will need to click Resend Code and then Send email to trigger the 2FA to email)
  2. Potential workaround (for some): If you don't have access to SMS OTP, try entering an incorrect OTP code 4 times. For some individuals, this is giving the option of an email instead.

If none of those workarounds helps,  please open ticket with support and have them to help in this situation:

Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.