cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two numbers on one account

Trimancan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have two phones on one account. How do I cancel autopay on only one number?

10 REPLIES 10

@Helenjay- Since you're here in the community:

For a non-mobile browser:

dust2dust_0-1683957851200.png

Then

dust2dust_1-1683957921799.png

It's a little more convoluted with a mobile browser. Tap the big logo up top. Then the hamburger menu to the right. Then Sign in. Then My Account.

@Helenjay wrote:

Where and how do I log into serve serve..this is all so new to me

Self Serve is logged into by going to https://telusidentity.telus.com/as/authorization.oauth2?client_id=cc26d3b9-3370-4d0c-a591-ae94d71318...

Helenjay

Where and how do I log into serve serve..this is all so new to me

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Trimancan 

Are you sure the 2 lines are on PM and not Koodo or Telus?

As noted by others, only one line/account on PM.

Check your emails and do a search on what email you used for the 2 different accounts.

If you don’t remember the passwords for each of the accounts, click on Forgot Password but you will need to answer the security credentials.

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Trimancan  If none of the suggestions resolve your issue, open a trouble ticket. 

To obtain a ticket, click on https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html and enter your question in SIMon. Follow / invent the prompts until you reach the Contact Us button, click on it and a Submit Ticket button should appear. To confirm that your ticket has been submitted, check the SEND box in your private messages; click on the small envelope next to your avatar at the top right of your screen.

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CSAs. Click: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Are you sure you have PM accounts?

If yes.....you cannot have 2 numbers on one account. 

But you will have 2 accounts possibly, on the same email if you used an alias email. 

Some prepaid services like Telus do allow one log in to 2 or more accounts but never the less every prepaid number  will have its own account. 

So some how you need to track down any email addresses that you may have used and passwords. 

Or try the forgot password routine or contact a CSA for information based on the phone number. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

There is no way to have 2 phones - 2 SIMs on one PM account.

Each phone number is associated with unique email address and only one account.

To cancel autopay on one account, log in into your self-serving account and remove autopay. Or call 611 to do the removal of autopay.

Trimancan

Thanks I will try. I am not sure what the other account name might be.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

It is not possible to have two numbers on one account.  Each number requires it's own separate email to setup an account.  Did you activate in-store or online?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

ZuckMark
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Keep in mind that PM as prepaid service you are not able to have 2 lines under the same account, you must have 2 different accounts per line. You can log in onto your self serve on the one that you want to remove the auto top up. 

Need Help? Let's chat.