cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two accounts

PKC23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had some issues porting my number to Public Mobile from Telus and I accidentally created two accounts for one phone number. How do I close the second account as I don’t even know the account number? But I was charged twice.

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@PKC23 

I am surprised that you created 2 accounts with 1 PM SIM number.

Anyway, as commented by others. You need to contact a moderator by clicking on the SIMon chat button and create a ticket for the moderator to help you.

@PKC23 

You might have just been charged twice instead of getting two accounts.  PM has noticed a glitch in the PM activation portal system.  New customers may be charged on their credit card if they encounter an error in the activation process.  If customer makes an error in the porting information (ie. missing details), the activation fails, but the credit card is still charged.  

As mentioned above, you should contact moderator to check your account(s) and likely issue a refund within 3-5 business days.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@PKC23   There should be just one phone number (one SIM card)  one account on https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca   and username is the email address

Try logging in account with the 2 accounts you believe you created and see if you really can logon with both.    After you logon go to Plan  and Add-Ons tab and check what Phone number it is showing there.  If you really created 2 accounts, you should see different numbers there

E-MyAcct-Phone#.png

As to account number, it is on the Overview Tab..

softech_0-1622687600238.png

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should contact a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.