cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turning on Quick Reply

trgtrg2020
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

On the Community Page - click, Profile Icon>MySettings>Preferences>Display>TURN ON QUICK REPLY>Save. This could be useful for heavy Community Users! Let me know if you think a good idea to turn ON?

9 REPLIES 9

I prefer having the full "ribbon" of tools available.

They are not available in "quick reply". They are available in "edit reply".

A large reason for why my posts are invariably edited, lol.

@esjliv wrote:
Testing "Quick Reply".

Oh boy @trgtrg2020 you are making me delve into the features of this Community. ! 🙂

I thought maybe it would automatically "quote" the post I was replying to....but Nope, it does not.

Not sure the helpfulness in this feature. 🤔

Testing "Quick Reply".

Oh boy @trgtrg2020 you are making me delve into the features of this Community. ! 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@trgtrg2020 wrote:

@Jb456 I see so maybe not an important feature right? lol

I would say it's a preference. I tried it out long ago and didn't like it so switched it off.

trgtrg2020

@Jb456That would make sense now.

@trgtrg2020  You have to keep in mind the Public Mobile forums are powered by Khoros software. There are a ton of forum sites out there that use Khoros. Some sites have different features that are useful for their types of forums and certain features on PM that are useful here. 

All the features you see in your settings may or may not be useful here but there generic features for all the forum sites that are powered by Khoros.

For example in the past PM had the Ideas section open so people could post ideas. They turned that off now for etc reason. 

trgtrg2020

@Jb456 I see so maybe not an important feature right? lol

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Quick reply does not really do anything (at least on mobile). When you click "quick reply" the box opens Right under your post and there is also no option to tag someone @ (like you can in a normal reply)

It displays like this.

Screenshot_20201112_165514.jpg

trgtrg2020

@trgtrg2020

Edit: On the Community Page - click, Profile Icon>My Settings>Preferences>Display>TURN ON QUICK REPLY>Save.

Need Help? Let's chat.