cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to transfer out. Request sent 4 hours ago...

arlenev
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, 

I'm transferring my phone # to another provider. I started this process ~ 4 hours ago and have yet to receive any notification from PM so I can end service here and transfer out. I'm told switching from any other provider takes minutes....I should have received a text from PM confirming my request. Can anyone help me figure out how to get this done? Thank you! 

4 REPLIES 4

arlenev

Thank you! 

I removed my auto pay and CC info, and am now chatting with CS. I appreciate your reach out and the great info! Have a good night 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@arlenev 

call *611 and remove your Autopay,

or go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

How To Remove Your Payment Card

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details,

1. sign in to Self-Serve.  Once signed in,

2. click on the ‘Payment’ tab,

then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’.

you will have the option to either select Remove this card’.

You will need to review and confirm this change to your account,

Make sure that you have the old SIM card in your phone when you're porting your number. You should get a SMS message from your old carrier asking to confirm if you would like to port your number. Your reply should be: YES.

The confirmation message can take a few minutes to come in. You have 90 minutes from the time of request.

and you can try reseat the SIM card and Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

1. power off your device

2. take out the SIM card,

3. waiting a 1 minute,

4. put it back and power on,

and do Rebooting your phone,

*what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

maybe will getting that SMS,

and if you stuck Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link

arlenev

Thank you very much!

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@arlenev wrote:

Hello, 

I'm transferring my phone # to another provider. I started this process ~ 4 hours ago and have yet to receive any notification from PM so I can end service here and transfer out. I'm told switching from any other provider takes minutes....I should have received a text from PM confirming my request. Can anyone help me figure out how to get this done? Thank you! 

@arlenev 

Open a ticket with CS via:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/chatbot.html?botId=ZJkWuVb7Hp6EEcTIZKMZbvLwuDV&duid=1n1doJroLwunnRGLWzZ...

Need Help? Let's chat.