cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to set up an account

TWW
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

For the past 3 days I have been trying to set up an account and register my SIM card - no luck.

Sometimes I get all the way through the form - waiti while it is "processing" - and end up with a Generic Failure message - that gives me no instruction on what to do to remedy the failure - so I do the whole process again - with the exact same results.

Today - I can't even get past the intial first step in the Create an Account - and get the following results when I trey to enter my email and cell number - frustrated!

QUOTE:

The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here.

Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address.

Please enter your email address:

UNQUOTE

Any suggestions? Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

In addition to all the good advice from others here, it is fustrating to wait for things to be fixed, but it'll all be worth it when the moderators do fix everything for you and you're saving money every month.  I had troubles activating too, and Public fixed everything for me and it was well worth waiting for, here the link to my activation issue:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Activated-Sim-over-3-hours-ago-still-...

janesong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Try to change another internet explore, or clear cookies

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@TWW If payment has gone through then contact the moderators as other suggested. If payment didn't go through then try again using the Chrome browser in incognito mode.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Welcome to PM!  glad to see you checking  forums for issues, many times new people don't.

But you are correct, if you've tried to open an account and it didn't work your best option is to contact a mod.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Dunkgirl

@TWW 

Send a private message to the public mobile moderator team. Click this to message them.  They will reply with a unique link to a secure online form where you will need to verify your identity as the account owner. After you’ve provided the verification please reply to the existing private message thread with the moderator. Read more about it here [ Learn about contacting our support team ]

@TWW wrote:

Any suggestions? Thanks!

sunflowershine

@TWWSeems your account has been set up previously. Could you remember the password that you entered? 

Use a different browser to sign in to your account. 

If you still having problem, contact the moderator. You can click on the envelop icon and send to "Moderator_Team" and explain the details to them. 

Need Help? Let's chat.