cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to Transfer Phone Number

ericagubbels
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to transfer my old phone number over to my public mobile account. When I check to see its eligibility nothing happens, it doesn't say whether it's eligible or not, yet if I put a different number in it will work. I tried to submit a ticket for this and I can't do that either. I also tried to fill out a private message but that doesn't even come up. I have tried clearing my cache but both still do not work.  

3 REPLIES 3

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@ericagubbels To PM CS Agent try the following:

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@ericagubbels wrote:

I am trying to transfer my old phone number over to my public mobile account. When I check to see its eligibility nothing happens, it doesn't say whether it's eligible or not, yet if I put a different number in it will work. I tried to submit a ticket for this and I can't do that either. I also tried to fill out a private message but that doesn't even come up. I have tried clearing my cache but both still do not work.  

@ericagubbels 

You are a current customer right? And you are trying to do this in your Self Serve account under Change Number option?

Try logging out, then open a tab in incognito mode, or try a whole different device - then try again.

Also check if the number is portable to PM:

https://secure.koodomobile.com/checktransfereligibilityparrot/default.do?lang=en&appname=otherportal

Need Help? Let's chat.