cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tried to get into account, got a strange screen instead

Lynn89
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried to get into my account. I got in, but got a strange screen instead: nothing on screen except "hello". Did the account get hacked? 

7 REPLIES 7

Lynn89
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, thanks for your response. Yours was the one that worked: I msg'ed the moderator. One day before my payment date, the account was fine. I could get in. I don't know why. Maybe the mod tweaked the account.

I used www.publicmobile.ca. Thanks. 

@robiniom wrote:

Hi lynn89 , 

The account is not hacked and nothing wrong with it .

The strange screen which u got maybe from your phone which you should just to restart it and if you get the same screen plz make sure u are using the wright websit , www.publicmobile.com.

Thanks 

The correct website for Public Mobile is publicmobile.ca 

As said earlier, based on the information provided so, far there is no way to know that the OP is going to wrong website by mistake.

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@robiniom wrote:

Hi lynn89 , 

The strange screen which u got maybe from your phone which you should just to restart it and if you get the same screen plz make sure u are using the wright websit , www.publicmobile.com.

Thanks 

You're drawing conclusion without even asking for screenshot or anything, not minding the typos and the wrong domain. Not okay.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@robiniom wrote:

Hi lynn89 , 

Thanks 

No. publicmobile.ca

Edit: @Lynn89 somebody just this past Monday had the same thing that is so far unresolved.

robiniom
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi lynn89 , 

Thanks 

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Lynn89 wrote:

I tried to get into my account. I got in, but got a strange screen instead: nothing on screen except "hello". Did the account get hacked? 

Try a browser WITHOUT any extensions, or even on another WiFi.

If such situation repeats, go straight to Ask a moderator (Can take up to 48 hrs, 1 message at a time) because this seems to be very concerning.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Lynn89 

I just tried and was able to login.  Took a bit of time to login in though.  Unlikely a hack, but possible, I guess.  

The website is finicky.  You could try a different web browser.  Chrome and Firefox latest version seems to work the best.  Maybe incognito mode might be helpful, or clearing cache.  

Need Help? Let's chat.