cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring in

LiviaH
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How long does it usually take to have a cellphone number transferred in to PM? Virgin Plus has transferred my number out. I am not getting any text messages or phone calls at my usual phone number though. I am worried. Thank you! 

4 REPLIES 4

Emmmma

My experience was that within an hour my SIM and phone number had been changed. I was able to use my phone quickly, anything over 12 hours would be cause for concern. Are you able to confirm that Virgin has done everything on their end? 

@Savysavage wrote:

My daughter is having the same issue. It’s been two days and still not fixed. Not a fan of chat, would be nice to talk to someone.

The chatbot needs to be used to open a ticket.  Typing in "customer support agent" in the chatbot will accomplish that.

Savysavage

My daughter is having the same issue. It’s been two days and still not fixed. Not a fan of chat, would be nice to talk to someone.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@LiviaH , I would say inside of 1 hour is sufficient for a number transfer.  Did you receive a confirmation text on you Virgin service and did you respond within 90 minutes?  If so, I would suggest keeping the Virgin SIM card in the phone until the service disconnects.  That will signify a completed transfer. 

Need Help? Let's chat.