cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring from Koodo

Keith4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The final step for the transfer failed because I wasn't informed until then that I was supposed to choose (temporarily) a new number to successfully complete the transfer. There don't seem to be a way in the app to return. I sign back in and I am at Step 6 again. Thanks.

@CS_Agent 

5 REPLIES 5

@Keith4 

I have messaged you the number again in case you didn't get it.  Check your inbox

Keith4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for your response. What is the porting assist help line #?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Keith4   yes, there was issue with porting from Koodo earlier, not sure if it is resolved yet.   

But since you are at this stage of the activation, you will need support to help you to complete it , etiher get you a temporary number first, or manually put in the porting request.  Please message them here

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Keith4 

If your switching from Koodo postpaid your can port-in your number during sim activation. Just have your Koodo account number, name on the Koodo account and Koodo number ready and enter it when choosing your number.

If it's Koodo prepaid then you can click this link and type in “port request” to be put in touch with a Customer Support Agent (CSA). Include the Koodo info above. If you haven't completed the activation process yet, choose a temporary number, then use the link above to get in touch with customer support to complete the port.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Keith4  If your activated and PM SIM card is working contact support to transfer your number from Koodo 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<
Need Help? Let's chat.