cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring a number to Public

Robo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Authorized number transfer to Public from Freedom.... received message from Public that my account number not correct...how do I fix this?

5 REPLIES 5

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Make certain you do not cancel or close your freedom account until the port to Public Mobile is fully complete and all services work.

If you do, the number may be lost and untransferrable here.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Confirm your Freedom account number and submit a ticket to CSA @Robo to complete the port.

Methods to contact Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, and bottom right corner of the page (See the Chat Bubble), 

2-OR, go to your ENVELOPE at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.  Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support.

Yash2

Hi, Login and try this link

Public Mobile - My Account

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Robo 

There is a number to call to talk to live support and you can provide them the correct info, please provide account number of your old carrier.  They can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Robo

Not getting service with number transfer

Need Help? Let's chat.