cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferred number, missed 90 minutes

SatsukiTakazak
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I transferred number but missed to reply in 90 minutes. I can’t make calls and send texts. Need help. My old carrier was Koodo. 
Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

@Hollister wrote:

@SatsukiTakazak 

Check your mail icon. I will pm you a number to call

Unfortunately, this is something that the porting team shouldn't be contacted about.  Not being able to make outgoing calls isn't a porting issue.  In this type of situation, contacting the porting team could actually produce harmful results.  As porting hasn't completed, that means that the customer still can use the Koodo service.  Having the porting team complete the port would actually cause loss of access to the the phone number as porting would complete to a non-working Public Mobile service.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@SatsukiTakazak if you missed the text from old provider and you cannot makes calls too, then. you are facing two problems and have to deal with both 

1. PortingThere is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

2. Sim card provision: usually even porting not done, you should still able to make calls, so you sim card was not properly provisioned. Please also open tixket with support for that:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@SatsukiTakazak 

Check your mail icon. I will pm you a number to call

SatsukiTakazak
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need to talk to someone, I didn’t reply in 90 minutes 

Need Help? Let's chat.