cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer

artidubey1974
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I missed to timely respond my Service provider message about transfer. How can I get question again, where I need to say "YES"

9 REPLIES 9

@artidubey1974 

Didn’t you read the recommendations on your other post about Transfer?

You will need to contact a CS_Agent by creating a ticket through SIMon Chatbot at the bottom of this page or private message on the envelope icon above to restart the porting process.

Unfortunately, PM staff are available from 6:00am to 10:00pm but go ahead and submit your request.

Your old SIM is still active so continue to use it for now and wait for the text tomorrow.

@Quigley wrote:

@artidubey1974 

Or use the Chatbot Simon to get a service ticket started first and then ask for the port request again.  Your choice.

If porting has been attempted and failed, it can't be requested again in Self Serve. Only a CSA can do it.

@artidubey1974 

Asking for a Port Request again here in the community forum, isn't the way to go or get it done.   Use the Chatbot Simon.

@artidubey1974 wrote:

Send port request again

Click on Chatbot (SIMon) link at the bottom of page.  You have to ask to open a CSA ticket.

artidubey1974
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Send port request again

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@artidubey1974 

Or you can ask for the port request again by using the Chat Bot Simon to get a service ticket started.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@artidubey1974 

You will need to contact a CS_Agent by creating a ticket through SIMon Chatbot at the bottom of this page or private message on the envelope icon above to restart the porting process.

Unfortunately, PM staff are available from 6:00am to 10:00pm but go ahead and submit your request.

Your old SIM is still active so continue to use it for now and wait for the text tomorrow.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@artidubey1974   transfer into PM, right?

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox.  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get them to re-trigger the process

\
Need Help? Let's chat.