cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer

ScAs
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I transferred a number from Lucky mobile to Public Mobile, but didn't realize it would transfer to the SIM card in my phone... blonde moment, I know...

Anyway, how can I get my previous number back? It was already Public Mobile

5 REPLIES 5

ScAs
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was trying to setup another number...

What saved me was that I didn't authorize the transfer on the Lucky Mobile account, so it wasn't completed. My original Public number was just in limbo for a while lol!

I have now created a new account and been able to transfer my Lucky to Public keeping both my first Public number, and the new one I wanted to transfer. All fixed!

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@ScAs  I'm confused like @Joe_G   Where were you expecting your Lucky number to go if not to your PM sim?  I'm wondering if you were trying to set up dual sim?

anotheran
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sounds like you want your public mobile number back. You'll need to register again for pm and try the number lottery. You used to be able to suggest the last 4 digits but I don't know how it works anymore. And sometimes carriers hold the number a few weeks before putting it back into circulation. You could try pm cs but you'll need at least an account with pm 

Joe_G
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I don't understand your post; maybe I'm having a blonde moment. 😉

It sounds like you had two numbers, one with Lucky and one with Public Mobile. Then you transferred your Lucky number to PM, wiping your old PM number and closing your Lucky account. Now you want your old PM number back. Is that correct?

What were you trying to achieve by transferring your Lucky number?

golfball
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You can't. Once you port a new number in the old one is lost.

You can try reaching out to support but no promises they can do anything. You can submit a ticket to support by pressing the chat bubble in the bottom corner and asking the chatbot to submit a ticket. Then select "Contact Us".

Need Help? Let's chat.