cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of number not working

Jaakson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need someone to call me please.. I transferred the number from Telus. They have cancelled tte number on their end but it’s not working public mobile ???

7 REPLIES 7

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there, and thanks for visiting our community forum.

The community is a great way of searching for answers and help from our customers, however if you still need assistance, and you have reached out through a private message, we kindly ask to keep an eye on your community inbox.

Our customer support team will get in touch as soon as possible.
Public Mobile Team.

@Jaakson  Maybe you should send a message to support to help sort out 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Jaakson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did that and the account was transfered on the end of the other provider but still othing onthis end. Phone says o SIm attached? 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Jaakson 

If you replied to the text with YES then reboot your phone by powering off then back on.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jaakson  Did you leave the Telus SIM card in phone to reply YES to the confirmation text to port ? I will send you the porting team number private message and they can re trigger the port request for you . If you need support I’ll leave you with the direct link to them also 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Jaakson 

call Porting team for update, they can re-initiate the request  I will send you the porting team number, check your Community inbox

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I will send you the porting number check your inbox. Click your avatar and click messages.

Need Help? Let's chat.