cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer from PC Mobile

Kgerber123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • @CS_Agent
  • I am having trouble with my new transfer from PC Mobile. I am not receiving phone calls and text messages.  Your help would be much appreciated.  
7 REPLIES 7

@Kgerber123 wrote:

Ok. I will get my account # and open a ticket. Thanks so much for your help. 

@Kgerber123   yes, get the account number from PC mobile first

Then call the PM porting team I sent you. Good Luck and do come back with your good news

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Kgerber123 

The most important step in porting your number from PC is to confirm to the text with YES you are porting over to PM with your old SIM in your phone...you have 90 minutes to reply or porting will be in limbo like you case.

You old PC SIM should still work so to complete the porting process, you need to contact a CS_Agent by submitting a ticket on Start a Chat on the bottom of this page to restart the porting process for you.

Please note agent hours are 9:00am to 10:00pm EST but they will get back to you by private messaging tomorrow.

Kgerber123

Ok. I will get my account # and open a ticket. Thanks so much for your help. 

@Kgerber123 wrote:

Yes. I missed the text and I still have the pc sim card 

@Kgerber123   oh, you just miss the text?

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Kgerber123 

Before you open ticket with PM, you have to phone PC Mobile Client Care (#7266) and talk to a live agent to get the account number.

Once you got it, you can then open ticket with PM support:

Click "Yes, I'm a customer", then click "Sign In", once signed in, ignore the choices and type "Contact agent"
              Then click "Contact Us", and click "My Account".  Finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗ " and you can open the ticket
2. Or if you have trouble with Chatbot, Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Kgerber123

Yes. I missed the text and I still have the pc sim card 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Kgerber123  Did you miss the confirmation text to transfer from pc mobile ? And do you still have the pic mobile SIM card 

Need Help? Let's chat.