cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Number

Madi3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m try to transfer my number to another carrier but i dont have access to my text because I cancelled renewal on public mobile. How can I request to transfer number?

5 REPLIES 5

Madi3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you. I was able to renew my PM subscription. Now it looks like the sim card is not working. PM is not showing up on my phone and I am unable to use my number. 

@BKNS27 wrote:

If you disabled Subscribe/AutoPay less than 90 days. You can enable Subscribe to your plan on your account. 
If it is longer than 90 days then your account will be closed, SIM will be useless and you lost your number.

Re-enabling autopay will not reactivate the service, even if the service has been suspended for less than 90 days.  Assuming the Public Mobile account is still open, a manual payment would need to be made.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Madi3 

If you disabled Subscribe/AutoPay less than 90 days. You can enable Subscribe to your plan on your account. 
If it is longer than 90 days then your account will be closed, SIM will be useless and you lost your number.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Madi3 , you need to have an active account in order to transfer your number from Public Mobile.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

sorry @Madi3 it is a rule that only active number cam be ported.  The only exception to this is if you are porting to Koodo or Telus 

if you are not porting to those 2 carriers, you will need to reactivate the service to port 

Need Help? Let's chat.