cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topped up phone and it won’t work

chellegee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I topped up my phone with a new plan amount by changing my plan . The payment went through but my phone is still out of service. 

8 REPLIES 8

@Celticwolf wrote:

My service isn't working either.   Did all tricks still not working.  Money off my credit card, account active and current yet can't make phone calls. 

If you've tried all the suggestions and don't have it resolved, send a private message to Moderator_Team using the link from the earlier posts in this thread.

Celticwolf

My service isn't working either.   Did all tricks still not working.  Money off my credit card, account active and current yet can't make phone calls. 

@chellegee 

Did you try the two tricks that were suggested earlier?  Hopefully, it should work to restart your plan.  Moderator wait times are 1-2 days these days.  

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@chellegee wrote:

No funds went through. I have contacted a moderator. Thank you! 

I have been away for a bit, can you post when mods reply? Trying to get a feel of current wait time. 

chellegee

No funds went through. I have contacted a moderator. Thank you! Gonna try this !

chellegee

No funds went through. I have contacted a moderator. Thank you! 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@chellegee  do you see a funds greater than your plan sitting in available funds? The plan change might not have gone through. 

If yes then these tricks often help

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

If that dientbwork post a screenshot of paymentb history and overview page. 

GR
Mayor / Maire

@chellegee did you restart your phone? 

Need Help? Let's chat.