cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket escalation process

FRS43
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have been having issues with 2 lines that I am trying to activate with Public Mobile.  I was moving a total of 6 lines over.  4 went well with no issues but on the final 2 I hit issues when the site latency problem cropped up. 

I had a customer service agent helping me and they were responding to my ticket rather quickly but now I have had no responses in 14 hours, I don't want to post the ticket number here or name of the agent as I get they are likely swamped but I am not making any progress.

My card has 6 pending charges from Public Mobile which hopefully don't post but willing to deal with that after I can get the service activated.

What is occurring now on the mobile app is I get "Error Something went wrong, Please try again."  It doesn't matter which of the 3 SIM options I try I keep getting the same error.

I made the mistake of trying from a web browser and that is where the pending charges are coming from, from the web browser on a computer it's stuck at the credit card information and try's it again, my mistake here, I tried 2 cards figuring one might be having an issue but seeing the pending charges that is doubtful now.

Any help would be appreciated here.

PM-Error.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

@FRS43  Yes the porting team . Will send you the number private message right away 

FRS43

Hi @Handy1  @Handy1 

Is there a different team at PM that deals with porting?  I was able to finally get past that section but now stuck at not able to respond to my carrier for porting the number.  Fails to send and of course that is a limited window.

FRS43

Hi @hTideGnow ,

Yes I should have mentioned that, I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the app and a phone reboot to be sure and still stuck in the same boat.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@FRS43  They have been very slow last few days to to high Black Friday volume sales . Best to give it up to 2 days before re submitting a ticket or it could just put your request back to the bottom of the cue . I reached out to support on the 24 and only heard back yesterday 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @FRS43 

you tried to uninstall and reinstall the app and try to login again?  not sure if you were activating on the same phone using the app, if so, the app cache could be a reason 

For escalation, you really have to just reply that and push for an update.  As you know, this is a busy BF weekend, agent replies slower than usual.  I expect it will be better today 

Need Help? Let's chat.