cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Throttled data after using all your data?

Paddy-K
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi guys, back when I was with freedom mobile, if you went over your 4G data limit, you could still use your data but it was throttled to 3G. I was wondering, does Public mobile have this feature or does your data usage get cut off immediately after using all your data?

5 REPLIES 5

Paddy-K

Thank you!

Paddy-K

Thanks!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Paddy-K wrote:

Hi guys, back when I was with freedom mobile, if you went over your 4G data limit, you could still use your data but it was throttled to 3G. I was wondering, does Public mobile have this feature or does your data usage get cut off immediately after using all your data?

@Paddy-K  Data just stops working. If you want that option you would have to go with the competition (Lucky). Keep in mind that Public in the past has offered free 1GB add-ons that could be used as a similar backup option when you have reached your limit. That would give you about a 136.5  hours of access @ 128Kbps.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

When data is depleted, there is no extra charge. You just add more, if needed. There is no throttling with PM. Be sure to add free 1G and 400 International minutes before they expire.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Paddy-K 

No, public Mobile does not have this feature. Just stops working.  No extra charges either. 

Need Help? Let's chat.